Q. Can alumni enter the Libraries and borrow materials?
With an HPU Alumni Card and picture ID, HPU Alumni may access the HPU Libraries’ locations at the Aloha Tower Learning Commons, Waterfront Plaza Library, and Atherton Library. To borrow circulating books from HPU Libraries, you will need to register for membership, using the form located here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Alumni access membership details:
- An HPU Alumni Card can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. The alumni should email their full name, HPU ID#, and current mailing address in order to have a new card mailed to them.
- Alumni may borrow up to 10 books from the HPU libraries’ circulating collections at a time, showing an HPU Alumni card and picture ID each time they borrow from the library.
- Loan periods vary, and overdue materials are subject to fines. Please see the Circulating Materials Policy for details.
- Alumni may access electronic library resources using HPU iMacs on campus.
- Alumni need to renew membership with the HPU Libraries every year to maintain borrowing privileges. This enables us to keep our records current. Membership is free of charge. Please submit the Membership Form below to renew your membership.
- All library patrons are expected to follow the University Libraries Conduct Policy.
Please click here to fill out an Alumni Library Access Form.
For information on alumni access to electronic resources, please see this FAQ.